Video: Why Preference Centers are important
MyPreferences® Preference Center drives personalization
Customers and prospects want inbound communications to be personalized to meet their needs and interests. To get personalized communications, they are willing to share a significant amount of information regarding which products and services are of interest, how they want to be contacted and how often.
A Preference Center provides your customers and prospects with a persistent place to express and manage their preferences on an ongoing basis. You can leverage preference centers anywhere you interact with your customers — on your web-site, on mobile devices and on social media sites.
Providing easy access to preference centers increases the success of personalization programs. When you communicate to consumers on a more personal and relevant basis, you drive engagement and build loyalty — and increase the lifetime value of your customer relationships.
Preference Center Features
- Allows customers and prospects to select detailed opt-in and opt-out preferences by product and contact channel
- Collects preferences for marketing, account services and privacy programs
- Collects additional contact information to enrich your lead database
- Provides persistent 24/7 access
- Allows marketers to create customer profiles to provide a variety of preference options based on consumer account type, demographics and geography
- Complies with CAN-SPAM and information-sharing rules by displaying proper disclosure requirements and opt-out capability
- Identifies primary contact channel for marketing, account services and privacy
Preference Center Benefits
- Preserves your marketing database by narrowing opt-outs up to 70% and encouraging opt-ins for specific products, services, and programs
- Builds customer loyalty and engagement by up to 3x and reduces the compliance risk by giving customers choice about how and when they are contacted
- Maintains up to date contact information by making persistent preference management application available
- Reduces marketing waste by targeting messages to those who want to receive them
For more information about MyPreferences and the Preference Center application, contact PossibleNOW at
(800) 585-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
personalized, marketing preferences, privacy preferences, preference centers, opt-in preferences, opt-out preferences, privacy programs, preference options, customer loyalty, narrowing opt-outs, subscription preferences, personalization, personalized communication, multi-channel marketing, consumer preferences, social media, customer engagement, enrollment preferences, enrollment, service preferences, privacy preferences